Jumaat, 11 Jun 2010

SeLaMaT ULaNg TaHuN SaYaNg....


Thank B... For be patient and still here beside me...
Im realize that all this while.. im hurt you so much!!
Please forgive all my weakness..
I'll try to improve my self ok dear.....

Thank B.. for Understanding me and Always believe on me...
Thank for put me as the only ONE in your heart..
Thank for being concern about everything that can make me happy...
There's no one can be like you!!

All this while i didn't show it enough.. cant say it enough..
but B, deep down in ma heart, I'm feel so in love with you..
Im so grateful to have u as my soulmate!!
You are my love... My everything!!!

So lets celebrate with joy and happines!!

REALLY LOVE U HUBBY SYG...


3 comments:

..Qemar.. berkata...

jiwang bana pewwwiiittttt!!!

YuNa berkata...

kih2... tawu xpe... sekali aku berjiwang memang power!! huahaha

Tanpa Nama berkata...

hhahaha tq cyg.. :) so many thankz!! luv u too

Catat Ulasan